Jwoww sentence example
- Early in the season, he and JWoww attempt a romance, but the relationship doesn't blossom.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley hails from Franklin Square, New York where she works as a club promoter and graphic designer.
- JWOWW is the nickname of a cast member on MTV's reality show, Jersey Shore.
- She is Jenni Farley and despite her questionable actions on the television show, JWOWW has accomplished quite a bit in her life.
- Born Jenni Farley, JWOWW lived in upstate New York and eventually moved to New York City when she was 21 years old.Advertisement
- Right before her 21st birthday, JWOWW bought a breast enlargement procedure as a birthday gift to herself.
- While in rural New York, JWOWW caught the computer programming bug and studied computer programming science for about three years.
- With her knowledge of the club scene and her frustration with New York promoters, she started JWOWW Promotions, which provides a more personal approach to club promoting.
- One other endeavor JWOWW touts is her HCG diet.
- The Jwoww website is a vibrant site showcasing the many talents of Jenni Farley.Advertisement
- From the main site, you can have a one-click computer-fest that follows JWOWW on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, YouTube, Ignition Nation and lets you subscribe to JWOWW's RSS feed for updates and other information.
- Jenni brought the nickname "JWOWW" with her to the Jersey Shore TV series because when she enters clubs where she is well known, everyone calls out "Hey, Jwoww!"
- Despite wanting to be faithful to her boyfriend, Jwoww ultimately cheats on him with fellow cast member, Pauly D.
- She quickly ended the affair during Episode Three, when Jwoww's boyfriend visits the house and she tells him about kissing Pauly D.
- JWOWW also returned for the Jersey Shore: Reunion where she revealed secrets and insights to the situations she became involved in.Advertisement