Justitiae sentence example
- William of Newburgh appears to express the verdict of the most impartial contemporaries when he says that the bishop was zelo justitiae fervidus, utrum autem please secundum scientism novit Deus: " burning with zeal for justice, but whether altogether according to wisdom God knows."
- There were formerly two sections: the Signatura Justitiae and the Signatura Gratiae; by the con stitution Sapientis they were suppressed and amal gamated into one body, the Signatura Apostolica, which is the exact equivalent of other modern courts of cassation.
- i 9 (Aperite mihi Aortas justitiae).
- Justitiae), and other bureaus.
- It declined in importance when the Signitura Justitiae was set above it as the court of appeal for Italy, and more so as the geographical jurisdiction of the pope was gradually lessened.Advertisement
- Principes vero delectatione bonae famae largissimi, gens adulari sciens, eloquentiis in studiis inserviens in tantum, ut etiam ipsos pueros quasi rhetores attendas, quae quidem, nisi jugo justitiae prematur, effrenatissima est; laboris, inediae, algoris, ubi fortuna expedit, patiens, venationi accipitrum exercitio inserviens.