June-bearing sentence example
- The most well-known is the June-bearing variety.
- For June-bearing plants, put them in rows at least 18 to 24 inches apart.
- For June-bearing plants, pinch off the flowers until they stop appearing, usually in July.
- Strawberries can be June-bearing, everbearing or day neutral.
- June-bearing strawberries produce many runners, which root into the ground to start new plants, so you'll also want to leave plenty of space between plants if you choose this type.Advertisement
- The berries tend to be smaller than June-bearing plants.
- Keep June-bearing plants at least eight inches apart from one another.
- June-bearing produce the largest berries, but typically produce just one crop before settling in for the summer.
- If you just want one crop of larger-sized berries, June-bearing might be right for you, and such plants produce berries closest to what you find in your local market.