Juncifolius sentence example
- juncifolius, a graceful little plant from Spain, Portugal and south France, has one to four small bright yellow flowers on each scape.
- juncifolius, and blooms later.
- Bulbocodium, N. triandrus, N. calathinus, N. juncifolius, and most of the varieties of N.
- Bulbocodium and pseudonarcissus; N. triandrus and N. pseudo-narcissus; N. jonquilla and N. pseudo-narcissus; N. juncifolius and N. pseudo-narcissus; N.
- Rush Jonquil (Hybrid Narcissi Juncifolius) - A small plant, suitable only for sheltered borders, for stone edgings, and for pot-culture in a cold frame.Advertisement
- The varieties gracilis and tenuior are now supposed to be hybrids between the Jonquil and some other species, or between N. intermedius and juncifolius, N. intermedius itself being a hybrid between some form of N.