Juncea sentence example
- Of fibres the most important are cotton, Deccan hemp (Hibiscus cannabinus), and sunn or tag (Crotalaria juncea).
- In other instances the opening is confined to the base or apex, each loculament opening by a single pore, as in Pyrola, Tetratheca juncea, Rhododendron, Vaccinium and Solanum (fig.
- C. juncea, a dwarf kind, has white flowers and much-branched stems, the ramifications of which are elegant, but it is not so valuable as C. cordifolia.
- Diostea Juncea - This rather uncommon shrub presents, when in flower, quite a pleasing appearance.
- Rush-leaved Flag (Iris Juncea) - A lovely bulbous Iris, graceful in habit and with bright yellow flowers of a delightful fragrance, whilst it can be grown almost as easily as the English Irises.Advertisement
- This and A. juncea are found in the south of France on barren stony mounds.