July-august sentence example
- Thus in January the futures quoted will be January (technically termed " current," " present month " or near month," " futures "), January-February, " February-March, March-April, April-May, May-June, June-July, July-August, and perhaps two or three more.
- Mulch with spent mushroom compost in July-August when the new flower buds are being formed.
- The study was reported in the July-August 2002 issue of the VRG publication Vegetarian Journal.
- The survey was reported in the July-August 2002 issue of the VRG publication Vegetarian Journal.
- The Constitutional Convention which met at Boise in July-August 1889 was strongly anti-Mormon, and the Constitution it framed was approved by a popular vote of 12,398 out of 14,184.Advertisement