Jullien sentence example
- In Cheilostomata with a rigid frontal wall A, of Membranipora; B, of an Jullien showed that proimmature zooecium of Cribrilina trusion and retraction were p.m., Parietal muscles.
- (iv.) In the Microporidae and Steganoporellidae the body-cavity becomes partially subdivided by a calcareous lamina ("cryptocyst," Jullien) which grows from the proximal and lateral sides in a plane parallel to the frontal membrane and not far below it.
- Jullien believed that this pore opens into the tentacle-sheath, but it appears probable that it really communicates with the compensation-sac and not with the tentaclesheath.
- References to important works on the species of marine Polyzoa by Busk, Hincks, Jullien, Levinsen, MacGillivray, Nordgaard, Norman, Waters and others are given in the Memoir (22) by Nickles and Bassler.
- (16) Jullien and Cahet, "Bryozoaires," Res camp. sci.Advertisement
- Jullien, Histoire de Geneve (new ed., Geneva, 1889); C. Martin, La Maison de Ville de Geneve (Geneva, 1906); Memoires et documents (publ.
- Jullien, De L.
- Louis Antoine Jullien >>
- See Marquise de la Rochejaquelein (Lescure's widow, who afterwards married La Rochejaquelein), Memoires (Paris, 1817); Jullien de Courcelles, Dictionnaire des generaux frangais, tome vii.