Juliani sentence example
- Juliani, xxxi.; Paulini Nolani Carmen xii.
- It takes its name from a Roman aqueduct, the Arcus Juliani (Arculi), some traces of which still remain.
- A college of Luperci, with the surname Juliani, was instituted in his honour and flamines were created as priests of his godhead.
- Patrician rank seems to have been regarded as a necessary attribute of the princeps; and in two cases we are told that it was conferred upon a plebeian princeps by the senate (Vita Juliani, 3; Macrini, 7) .
- The seven books of miracles are divided into the De gloria martyrum, the De virtutibus sancti Juliani, four books of Miracula sancti Martini, and the De gloria confessorum, the last dealing mainly with confessors who had dwelt in the cities of Tours and Clermont.Advertisement