Juives sentence example
- Stat., 1901, pp. 239, 369 sqq.; Bachler, Rev. d'etudes juives, 1901, 125 seq.
- Isr. Levi (Revue des etudes juives, 1880, i.
- alttestamentliche Wissenschaft, xv.; Neumann in Revue des etudes juives, vols.
- juives, 1901, pp. 192 sqq.) points to rites of nature-worship, and it is possible that in these the term Hosanna had some other application.
- the Jewish Quarterly Review, Revue des Etudes Juives (Paris), and especially the Monatsschrift f.Advertisement
- Levy in Rev. d'e'tudes juives (Jan.
- Many of these conclusions were arrived at independently by a French scholar, De Faye (Les Apocalypses juives, 1892, pp. 25-28, 76-103, 192-204).
- Worman in Revue des Etudes Juives, lvii.
- Zunz; Jewish Encyclopedia passim; publications of Jewish societies, such as Etudes Juives, Jewish historical societies of England and America, German historical commission, Julius Barasch society (Rumania), Societas Litteraria Hungarico-Judaica, the Viennese communal publications, and many others to which may be added the 20 vols.