Judy garland sentence example
- He married three times and had affairs with Judy Garland and Lana Turner, and died of a heart attack while filming Solomon and Sheba in 1958.
- Originally Judy Garland sang this song in the musical Meet Me in St. Louis.
- Meet Me in St. Louis - Starring Judy Garland singing her famous Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- This classic film starring Fred Astaire and Judy Garland may be from yesteryear, but it is still very entertaining to watch.
- Actress and singer Judy Garland had a life marked by the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.Advertisement
- The Oz books are perhaps best known for the movie-musical that was inspired by the first; the MGM movie The Wizard of Oz starring Judy Garland as Dorothy Gale.
- Gays adopted the rainbow as their symbol, and Judy Garland was perhaps the first recognized 'gay icon'.