Judy garland sentence example
- Dorothy's dress, that Judy Garland wore in The Wizard of Oz, and James Dean's motorcycle grace the New York City establishment.
- He married three times and had affairs with Judy Garland and Lana Turner, and died of a heart attack while filming Solomon and Sheba in 1958.
- Ultimate Guitar features eleven different versions of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, from the original Judy Garland performance to the contemporary version by Relient K.
- Originally Judy Garland sang this song in the musical Meet Me in St. Louis.
- Meet Me in St. Louis - Starring Judy Garland singing her famous Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.Advertisement
- This classic film starring Fred Astaire and Judy Garland may be from yesteryear, but it is still very entertaining to watch.
- Actress and singer Judy Garland had a life marked by the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.
- The Oz books are perhaps best known for the movie-musical that was inspired by the first; the MGM movie The Wizard of Oz starring Judy Garland as Dorothy Gale.
- Gays adopted the rainbow as their symbol, and Judy Garland was perhaps the first recognized 'gay icon'.