Judicia sentence example
- Maecianus was the author of works on trusts (Fideicommissa), on the Judicia publica, and of a collection of the Rhodian laws relating to maritime affairs.
- He reprints and discusses the Independ- celebrated Judicia Civitatis Lundoniae of King ./ thelence of London.
- The chief collections are those issued at Grately in Hampshire, at Exeter, at Thunresfeld, and the Judicia civitatis Lundonie.
- We find roughly 419 paragraphs devoted to criminal law and 1 The Judicia civitatis Lundoniae are a gild statute confirmed by King Ã†thelstan.
- Criminal prosecutions are conducted in the name of the crown by the Staatsanwlle (state attorneys), who form a separate branch of the judicia) system, and initiate public prosecutions or reject evidence as being insufficient to procure conviction.Advertisement
- We find roughly 419 paragraphs devoted to criminal law and 1 The Judicia civitatis Lundoniae are a gild statute confirmed by King Ãƒâ€ thelstan.