Judice sentence example
- In regard to the attitude of the Roman government towards the Christian religion, there are questions still sub judice; but Gibbon had the merit of reducing the number of martyrs within probable limits.
- This is perhaps the most satisfactory comparison, for besides the Greco-Roman remains there is an extensive subterranean city of unknown date, which may be of great antiquity, though even this is still sub judice.
- The matter peculiar to Matthew and Luke raises a number of interesting questions which are still too much sub judice to be answered decidedly or dogmatically, though approximate and provisional answers may before long be forthcoming.
- Judice Biker; it was continued by the Royal Academy as the Nova colleccdo de tratados (2 vols., Lisbon, 1890-1891).
- The Visconde de Santarem, and Judice Biker in geography and diplomatics, produced standard works; Luz Soriano compiled painstaking histories of the reign of King Joseph and of the Peninsular War; Silvestre Ribeiro printed a learned account of the scientific, literary and artistic establishments of Portugal, and Lieut.-Colonel Christovam Ayres was the author of a history of the Portuguese army.Advertisement
- You made a ruling earlier about issues that were sub judice.
- The two items that are listed here are financial procedures and privilege in sub judice matters.
- The attorney general 's office has leaked every prosecution document to the press, contrary to Colombian sub judice laws.