Judicandis sentence example
- He was soon, however, recalled to Rome by Trajan, and appointed to the offices of decemvir stlitibus judicandis, praefectus feriarum Latinarum, and sevir turmae equitum Romanorum.
- 8, 8), and soon afterwards became a member of the board of decemviri stlitibus judicandis, which was associated with the praetor in the presidency of the centumviral court.
- Xviri legibus scribundis, stlitibus judicandis, sacris faciundis.
- The judicial board of decemvirs (stlitibus judicandis) formed a civil court of ancient origin concerned mainly with questions bearing on the status of individuals.
- The following are the names of the six boards: (I) Tresviri capitales (see Tresviri); (2) Tresviri monetales; (3) Quatuorviri viis in urbe purgandis, who had the care of the streets and roads inside the city; (4) Duoviri viis extra urbem purgandis '(see DuovIRI), abolished by Augustus; (5) Decemviri stlitibus judicandis (see DECEMvIRI); (6) Quatuor praefecti Capuam Cumas, abolished by Augustus.Advertisement