Judenthums sentence example
- Meyer, Entstehung des Judenthums, p. 19 seq.; cf.
- Judenthums (1896), pp. 119, 147, 16 7, 177, 183 n.
- See also works quoted by Conybeare (pp. 39 1 -399); Bousset, Religion des Judenthums im neutestamentlichen Zeitalter (1903); A.
- " Messianic Kingdom"); Bousset, Religion des Judenthums (1903), 273-276; C. A.
- 464-465, Bousset, Die Religion des Judenthums (1903), p. 34 1, and Weber, Ji dische Theologie (1897), pp. 180-184.Advertisement
- The above method was adopted by Bousset in his work Der Antichrist in der Uberlieferung des Judenthums, des Neuen Testaments, and der alter Kirche (1895), in which he sought to show that a fixed tradition of the Antichrist originating in Judaism can be traced from New Testament times down to the middle ages, and that this tradition was in the main unaffected by the Apocalypse, though in chap. xi.