Judaica sentence example
- Ritual flagellation existed among the Jews, and, according to Buxtorf (Synagoga judaica, Basel, 1603), was one of the ceremonies of the day of the Great Pardon.
- 601 f.; Willrich, Juden and Griechen (1895), Judaica (1900); Hastings' Dict.
- 101 -130; Furst, Bibliotheca Judaica, i.
- encyclopedia Judaica provides an interesting account of the prayer ritual by the priests of the Temple.
- , pp. 230 sqq.) has however been questioned by Willrich, Judaica, 35-39 (see Cheyne, Ency.Advertisement
- Gross, Gallia Judaica (1897), &c. (I.
- Zion Judaica: The Zion Judaica site has a selection of artistic traditional and modern Jewish wedding bands.
- Children's Judaica provides links to selected Jewish coloring pages, activities, and online games.