Judaeis sentence example
- Wellhausen, De gentibus et familiis Judaeis (Gottingen, 1870); Prolegomena (Eng.
- By the law " De Judaeis " passed by the Diet in 1791 the Jews were accorded protection, but half a century passed before their tolerated condition was regularized.
- In 1578 was published the Speculum orbis terrarum of Gerard de Jude or de Judaeis.
- The best known of his works are De gentibus et familiis Judaeis (Gottingen, 1870); Der Text der Bucher Samuelis untersucht (Gottingen, 1871); Die Phariseier and Sadducder (Greifswald, 1874); Prolegomena zur Geschichte Israels (Berlin, 1882; Eng.
- Judaeis) it has been recognized that 1 Chron.Advertisement
- de Judaeis clausis eorumque in Aethiopia.