Jubilation sentence example
- Your sweet little baby was the reason behind your jubilation.
- Shell horns will turn your own celebrity wedding into an occasion of jubilation and high spirits!
- "That was fast," he said, the only one of us not expressing jubilation.
- For instance, you can record the winning goal being scored, accompanied by the jubilation of the crowd.
- My emotions went from depression to sheer jubilation within 5 minutes.Advertisement
- At the final whistle there was much jubilation in the Welsh camp for a dogged performance by the whole of the team.
- This is indeed an occasion for general jubilation and celebration.
- When VE day did come there was great jubilation in the village.
- Your reward, however, is a feeling of ecstatic jubilation as you survey the magnificent panorama from the top.
- Starflyer59 " I Win " / / News of shiny new Starflyer releases always brings jubilation to Jon Hicks world.Advertisement
- The Psalter is that part of the Old Testament in which the devotional aspect of the religious character finds its completest expression; and in lyrics of exquisite tenderness and beauty the most varied emotions are poured forth by the psalmists to their God - despondency and distress, penitence and resignation, hope and confidence, jubilation and thankfulness, adoration and praise.