Jubata sentence example
- The alpine rose (Rhododendron dauricum) clusters in masses on the higher mountains; juniper, spiraea, sorbus, the pseudo-acacia (Caragana sibirica and C. arborescens, C. jubata in some of the higher tracts), various Rosaceae - Potentilla fruticosa and Cotoneaster uniflora - the wild cherry (Prunus Padus), and many other shrubs occupy the spaces between the trees.
- jubata) is exclusively terrestrial, and the others arboreal.
- jubata, or tamandud bandeira, is sometimes found as far south as Paraguay.
- 5), Ramalina, &c., or prostrate, as in Alectoria jubata, var.
- Still another species, the sea-lion (Otaria jubata), furnishes the natives of Tierra del Fuego with an acceptable article of food, but like the Phoca lupina it is becoming scarce.Advertisement
- The maned hairy sheep (Ovis jubata), which appears to be confined to the W.
- The typical and largest representative of the group is the great anteater or ant-bear (Myrmecophaga jubata), an animal measuring 4 ft.
- Two species of lynx, the cheetah (Felis jubata), F.
- Usnea, Alectoria jubata); while a few occur more especially on trees by roadsides (e.g.Advertisement