Jub sentence example
- - does not prejudice the problem of its origin or accuracy; in Jub.
- A curious account of war between Egypt and Canaan after Joseph's death recurs in Jub.
- t seq.; Jude 6, 14 seq., see Charles, Jub.
- This is significantly altered in the later writings (Jub.Advertisement
- It is worth noticing that in Jub.
- ' The writer in Jub.
- 22), and this tradition underlies (and has not given birth to) the late and fantastic stories of his warfare (Jub.
- 10; Jub.
- There is even some polemic against marriage with Shechemites (xxxiv.; more emphatic in Jub.Advertisement
- Yub (Jub) is a small town at the mouth of the Juba river.
- JUBA, or JUB, a river of East Africa, exceeding moo m.