Jsb sentence example
- Joyce Scardina Becker (JSB): Some couples think of wedding etiquette as an old-fashioned subject, and it's certainly true that some rules of etiquette have become out dated.
- JSB: This is the chance to make a good first impression as a married couple.
- JSB: A common faux pas is feeling obligated to invite people they are not close to.
- JSB: There are a number of steps for serving alcoholic beverages responsibly at your wedding and therefore reducing the chances of any legal problems.
- JSB: If both sets of parents have divorced and remarried, but have remained on friendly terms seating at the "parents' table" is perfectly acceptable.Advertisement
- JSB: Colors are preferable to white, so you're not mistaken for the bride.
- JSB: Wearing black is perfectly acceptable.