Jovi sentence example
- Even if you came to see us at Bon Jovi, I think you'd find it very worshipful.
- Even if you came to see us at Bon Jovi, I think you 'd find it very worshipful.
- Toss in David Spade in an as yet undefined role and some strange accusations about some blaring Bon Jovi music in the neighborhood, and the whole thing gets more confusing.
- Rock musician Jon Bon Jovi was born in New Jersey in 1962, as John Bongiovi.
- His band, Bon Jovi, was huge in the 1980s.Advertisement
- Demi Moore has stated publicly that she is a big fan and singer Jon Bon Jovi is also impressed with Boyle's vocal prowess.
- Other tours that the band has been on include tours with the Descendants and Bon Jovi.
- Although the Eagles' version is commonly the best known, other artists over the years have covered the song such as James Brown, Mariah Carey, Bon Jovi, Dustin Kensrue (of the band Thirce) and Lonestar.
- Check out their lesson on learning Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive.
- Celebrities who have been the face of Versace include Madonna, Tina Turner, Jon Bon Jovi, Demi Moore, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and most recently -- Halle Berry.Advertisement
- Celebrities such as Madonna, Halle Berry and Jon Bon Jovi have been both involved in campaigns and spotted sporting the eyewear.
- Hair bands of the 1980s including Poison, Cinderella and Bon Jovi made it popular for both men and women to have big, teased hair.
- Everyone from boy band rock stars like Bon Jovi to teeny bopper artists such as Debbie Gibson and Tiffany all wore the heavy bang.
- On a side note, recently Kenneth Cole partnered with Jon Bon Jovi to help support the homeless.
- Other artists who have recorded versions of Leonard Cohen's song include: Bon Jovi, Bono, Bob Dylan, Allison Crowe, and Willie Nelson.Advertisement
- The opening theme is Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive".