Jovan sentence example
- The Rozsdk (Zombor, 1875) is a translation by Eugene Pavlovits from the Servian of Jovan Jovanovits.
- See Gelzer, Der Patriarchat von Achrida (Leipzig, 1902); and "Dr Jovan Cvijic's Researches in Macedonia, &c.," in The Geographical Journal, vol.
- was a boy of only thirteen, a regency, presided over by Jovan Ristich or Ristitch, was appointed to manage the government until the boy prince attained his full age, which took place in 1872.
- At the Berlin Congress the Servian plenipotentiary, Jovan Ristich, in vain appealed to the Russian representatives to assist Servia to obtain better terms. The Russians themselves advised him to appeal to Austria and to try to obtain her support.
- The leading man of the regency was Jovan Ristich, who had already been regent during the minority of King Milan (1868-1871).Advertisement
- Jovan White Musk has been a favorite of musk lovers for years.
- An airier version of the original Jovan Musk fragrance, this scent is just one part of the large Jovan collection, a low-priced range sold primarily at drugstores.
- Jovan White Musk lotion is perfect for layering beneath the fragrance and increasing its staying power.
- Coty is the parent company of the Jovan brand.
- It is worth searching on eBay and Amazon to find a discontinued Jovan scent or product.Advertisement
- Parfums de Coeur: The Body Fantasies brand operates under the parent company of "Parfums de Coeur." Body Fantasies Signature Fresh White Musk Fragrance Moisturizing Lotion offers a fresh aroma similar to the Jovan scent..
- If you're already a Jovan White Musk lover, you'll love the way the lotion extends your perfume's staying power.