Josselin sentence example
- 4 I 1672 Josselin (New England's Rarities, p. 9) speaks of the settlers bringing up " great store of the wild kind " of turkeys, " which remain about their houses as tame as ours in England."
- Jean de Beaumanoir, marshal of Brittany for Charles of Blois, and captain of Josselin, is remembered for his share in the famous battle of the Thirty.
- John Bramborough, the English captain of Ploermel, having continued his ravages, in spite of a truce, in the district commanded by the captain of Josselin, Jean de Beaumanoir sent him a challenge, which resulted in a fight between thirty picked champions, knights and squires, on either side, which took place on the 25th of March 1351, near Ploermel.
- Close to the pretty village of Lizio & the pretty medieval market town of Josselin.
- But long before Jacobs had the inkling to make a bra, Jean Julian Josselin had been closing up the 19th by improving the corset in many uncomfortable ways.Advertisement