Jorgensen sentence example
- Jorgensen, Zeit.
- Jorgensen, Jour.
- Jorgensen and of A.
- Saccharomycetaceae: Jorgensen, The Micro-organisms of Fermentation (1899); Barker, Ann.Advertisement
- Jorgensen in the second dinitrotetramminecobalt chloride, [Co(NO 2) 2 (NH 3) 4 ]Cl, designated as flavo - whereas the older isomer of Gibbs was distinguished as croceo-salt.
- Weitemeyer, Denmark (London, 1901); Adolf Ditlev Jorgensen, Historiske Afhandlinger (Copenhagen, 1898); ib.
- Jorgensen (b.
- Jorgensen (1840-1897), J.
- Of his poems may be mentioned The Oath, a series of most beautiful ballads, with a tragical love-story of the 17th century as their base, but with many and happy satirical allusions to modern life; JOrundr, a long poem about the convict king, the Danish pirate Jorgensen, who nearly succeeded in making himself the master of Iceland, and The Fate of the Gods and The Men of the West (the Americans), two poems which, with their anti-clerical and half-socialistic tendencies, have caused strong protests from orthodox Lutheran clergy.Advertisement
- inapparent infection is more common than disease (Jorgensen 1982b ).
- See Peter Edvard Holm, Danmarks indre Historie under Enevaelden (Copenhagen, 1881-1886); Adolf Ditleva Jorgensen, Peter Griffenfeldt (Copenhagen, 1893); Robert Nisbet Bain, Scandinavia cap. x., xi.