Jonquilla sentence example
- Jonquilla, with yellow flowers, a native of south Europe and Algeria, of which there are single and double flowered varieties, is also grown in pots for early flowering, but does well outside in a warm border.
- Tazetta, N. jonquilla, and N. triandrus.
- Hybrid Narcissi - The species which have best lent themselves to the hybridisers art are N. pseudonarcissus, N. poeticus, N. montanus, N. triandrus, N. jonquilla, and N.
- Bulbocodium and pseudonarcissus; N. triandrus and N. pseudo-narcissus; N. jonquilla and N. pseudo-narcissus; N. juncifolius and N. pseudo-narcissus; N.
- Jonquil (Hybrid Narcissi Jonquilla) - Long known in gardens, and imported from Italy and Holland for forcing in pots.Advertisement