Jonkoping sentence example
- respectively south-east and west of the town of Jonkoping at the southern extremity of Lake Vetter.
- Gothenburg (26 ft.) on the Cattegat-44.8°; Jonkoping (312 ft.) QA: Singii ?
- The towns with a population exceeding 15,000 in 1900 are Stockholm (300,624), Gothenburg (130,609), Malmo (60,857), Norrkoping (41,008), Gefle (29,522), Helsingborg (24,670), Karlskrona (23,955), Jonkoping (23,143), Upsala (22,855), Orebro (22,013), Lund (16,621), Boras (15,837), Halmstad (15,362).
- Another notable form in old wooden building is the belfry (klokstapel) of some village churches, examples of which are seen at Habo near Jonkoping and Hasjo in Jemtland on the northern railway.
- The great mechanical works are found at or near Malmo, Stockholm, JOnkoping, Trollhattan, Motala on Lake Vetter, Lund, Gothenburg, Karlstad, Falun and Eskilstuna, which is especially noted for its cutlery.Advertisement
- One of the most notable special industries of Sweden is match-making, for which there are large works at Jonkoping, Tidaholm in Skaraborg Lan and in the neighbourhood of Kalmar.
- JONKOPING, a town of Sweden, capital of the district (ldn) of Jenkbping, 230 m.
- Gothenburg (26 ft.) on the Cattegat-44.8Ã‚°; Jonkoping (312 ft.) QA: Singii ?