Jomada sentence example
- 5th of Jomada II.).
- Jomada I.
- Jomada II.
- Qasim, consented thus to set at naught the order of succession established by Abdalmalik; and Suleiman succeeded without difficulty on the death of his brother Jomada II.
- In Jomada I.Advertisement
- One of the Buyid princes, whose power had been steadily increasing, marched about this time against Bagdad, which he entered in Jomada I.
- At least Mo'izz addaula suspected him and deprived him of his eyesight, Jomada II.
- Al-Mostansir billah (" he who asks help from God") was caliph till his death in Jomada II.