Joie sentence example
- 133); and thus the joie de vivre, rich banquets and car ousals are not rejected by the Persian as godless and worldly, but are even prescribed by his religion.
- The town was founded in 1750 by the French under the name of Port la Joie, but under British rule changed its name in honour of the queen of George III.
- What the British lack is a joie de vivre, or a sense of humor that is so inherent among Zimbabweans living there.
- let the cynics mock; to me, it shows tremendous joie de vivre.
- Tu es ma vraie joie et mon plaisir le plus parfait, Toi qui es maÃ®tresse de mon Ãªtre comme de tous mes biens.Advertisement
- Une vraie joie pour de se lancer Ã corps perdu dans une ambiance hors du rÃ©el.
- It exudes an ambiance and alluring atmosphere of wine that attracts people in search for their joie de vivre.
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco is part of the Joie de Vivre Hotel Group, which includes several other hotels in the Bay area.
- Eric's arrogance and joie de vivre are parts of his charm.
- I admire your joie de vivre and am always fascinated by your perspective on life.Advertisement
- De contree en contree allant au monde entier, Offrir sa joie ignoble et son faste grossier."