John lennon sentence example
- big bandennon John Lennon was a musician and composer who was a member of the Beatles, the biggest rock band of the 1960s.
- How about a more modern Great Brit like John Lennon or a familiar face like the old British bulldog himself, Winston Churchill?
- The world mourned when John Lennon was murdered by Mark David Chapman outside of the singer's Manhattan, New York, apartment on December 8, 1980.
- She is celebrated for her photos of celebrities, including the famous cover photo of Yoko Ono and John Lennon.
- These guitars gained immensely in popularity in the 1960s when The Beatles came to America, since both John Lennon and George Harrison used Rics.Advertisement
- Perhaps you remember John Lennon had a paisley painted Rolls Royce in 1967?
- Men's Metal Oval: John Lennon would have loved this rounded look.
- This look also exemplifies the classic John Lennon look.
- Whether you are looking for a round style like John Lennon wore or a classic version such as the cat eye worn by your grandmother, there are versions that exist.
- Frames Direct carries the John Lennon Eyewear line that consists of styles inspired by those worn by the artist himself.Advertisement
- They are done in a vintage-inspired style that looks close to the ones spotted on John Lennon himself.
- After the break up of The Beatles, he maintained a working relationship with other members in the band, drumming on albums for George Harrison and John Lennon.