John ii sentence example
- In his youth he was one of the infantes (princes) of Aragon who took part in the dissensions of Castile during the minority and reign of John II.
- The Terre d'Auvergne was first an appanage of Count Alphonse of Poitiers (1241-1271), and in 1360 was erected into a duchy in the peerage of France (duch y -pairie) by King John II.
- It was one of the many misfortunes of Castile that the long reign of John II.
- Bavaria-Munich passed on the death of John II.
- This rising was to be aided by the invasion of France by John II.Advertisement
- His interference in Spain had made both John II.
- Three Hebrew printing-presses were established between 1487 and 1495; both John II.
- (1453-1474), king of Castile, surnamed the Impotent, or the Spendthrift, was the son of John II.
- Anna Comnena, and embraces the reigns of John II.
- The cardinal's father, the marquis of Santillanato use the title he bore for the greater part of his life - was a poet, and was conspicuous during the troubled reign of John II.Advertisement
- In 1452 at the age of twentyfour, he was chosen by the king John II.
- The Catholic sovereigns provided themselves with a revenue by the customary wholesale resumptions of grants ciovernniea~ made during the reigns of John II.
- (1337-1380), king of France, called THE Wise, was born at the château of Vincennes on the 21st of January 1337, the son of John II.
- In 1 John ii 1 Jesus is a parakletos (not a title ), serving as a heavenly intercessor with the Father.
- (1337-1380), king of France, called THE Wise, was born at the chÃ¢teau of Vincennes on the 21st of January 1337, the son of John II.Advertisement