John hay sentence example
- Besides Garfield, John Hay and Marcus A.
- Sir John Hay Athole Macdonald >>
- He was appointed, by President McKinley, ambassador to Great Britain to succeed John Hay in 1899, and remained in this position until the spring of 1905.
- A seven years' war followed, in which an English legion under Sir George de Lacy Evans and a naval force under Lord John Hay took part.
- The best of his previously unpublished speeches appeared in Addresses of John Hay (1906).Advertisement