Johannisberg sentence example
- The vine is cultivated chiefly on the slopes of the Taunus, in the south-west, where the names of several towns are well known for their winesSchierstein, Erbach (Marcobrunner), Johannisberg, Geisenheim, Riidesheim, Assmannshausen.
- Johannisberg >>
- The son of the duke of Bourbon, Louis Joseph, prince of Conde (1736-1818), after receiving good education, distinguished himself in the Seven Years' War, and most of all by his victory at Johannisberg.
- JOHANNISBERG, a village of Germany, in the Prussian province of Hesse-Nassau, in the Rheingau, on the right bank of the Rhine, 6 m.
- 11,418 Johannisberg.Advertisement
- The most important wines in this region are those of the Johannisberg and of the Steinberg.