Joachim du bellay sentence example
joachim du bellay
- Chamard, Joachim du Bellay (Lille, 1900).
- de la langue francaise (1905), with biographical and critical introduction by Leon Seche, who also wrote Joachim du Bellay, documents nouveaux et inedits (1880), and published in 1903 the first volume of a new edition of the Ouvres;, Lettres de Joachim du Bellay (1884), edited by P. de Nolhac; G..
- It is said that Rabelais met and quarrelled with Joachim du Bellay the poet at Rome, and with Ronsard at Meudon and elsewhere, that this caused a breach between him and the Pleiade, that he satirized its classicizing tendencies in the episode of the Limousin scholar, and that Ronsard after his death avenged himself by a libellous epitaph.
- and took with him to Rome his young cousin the poet Joachim du Bellay.
- (Paris, 1905); marquis de la Jonquiere, Le Cardinal du Bellay (Alencon, 1887); Heulhard, Rabelais, ses voyages en Italie (Paris, 1891); Chamard, Joachim du Bellay (Lille, 1900); V.Advertisement