Jn sentence example
- Jn 1841 natural gas was found with salt brine in a well on the Kanawha, and was used as a fuel to evaporate the salt water.
- The muscles are arranged, jn ten or more layers, and are transversely striated.
- The given series of positions will be assumed in succession if we imagine the laniin~ to rotate first about Jii until Jn comes into coincidence with J21, then about Jar until J24 comes into coincidence with J14, and so on.
- atn, Antennary nerves; co, commissures between ventral cords; d, ventral appendages of brain; E, eye en, nerves passing outwards from ventral cord; F.g.i, ganglionic enlargements from which nerves to feet pass off; jn, nerves to jaws; org, ganglionic enlargement from which nerves to oral papillae pass off; orn, nerves to oral papillae; pc, posterior lobe of brain; pn, nerves to feet; sy, sympathetic nerves.
- photocurrent spectroscopy of polymeric semiconductors G. M. Davies, JN.Advertisement
- His fundamental proposition is that there is a fixed, unchangeable order jn the world, a reign of inflexible law (i.
- 'iv"uµos, leavened, from Ev, in, and "i jn, leaven), a term, first suggested by Kiihne, for an unorganized ferment (see Fermentation), a group of substances, in the constitution of plants and animals, which decompose certain carbon compounds occurring in association with them.
- JN: I wasn't around at the time, but they tell me Autoblog started in July 2004.
- JN: At that time the blog just posted on anything car-related it could find.
- JN: As I said, I wasn't around, but I think there were a few people writing for Autoblog when it began.Advertisement
- JN: I feel the 2011 Chevrolet Volt will be a transformative product in the industry, not only for the industry as a whole, but for General Motors specifically, which desperately needs a hit.
- JN: Clearly any segment that features expensive and/or fuel inefficient vehicles is vulnerable.
- JN: Our philosophy has always been to keep our heads down and legs pumping, which is to say keep doing what we're doing but always try to do it better.