Jlo sentence example
- JLo's first perfume, Glow, attained incredible popularity, and was followed up with Glow After Dark, a spicier, muskier version of the original.
- The original Live perfume was first released in 2005, was a scent inspired by JLo's love for dancing, which makes her feel truly alive.
- For more about Luxe perfumes or the other JLo fragrance collections, visit the official site for the perfumes at www.JenniferLopezBeeauty.com.
- In addition to her popular JLO by Jennifer Lopez clothing line, she also has plans to launch a collection of jewelry, scarves, hats, and other accessories.
- Her JLO line reflects her unique sense of style and can be purchased at ShopJLo.com.Advertisement
- Just as Jennifer Lopez dropped her JLo moniker, so has her clothing line.
- In 2007, she decided that the JLo label would be discontinued.
- Though the JLo label has been dropped from her clothing line, she is planning on expanding it and also has an exercise line in development.
- After dropping the JLo label, which focused on mainly jeans, t-shirts and casual wear, Lopez decided she still wanted to do a line of chic, casual and cutting edge clothing, so she and Hilfiger created Just Sweet.
- Though the JLo brand was discontinued, you can still find the label at various department stores and online retailers.Advertisement
- Their line of New York City shoes includes famous name brands such as Anne Klien, Clavin Klein and Nine West, as well as the newly popular shoe brands of Jessica Simpson, JLo by Jennifer Lopez and Carlos by Carlos Santana.