Jis sentence example
- II); and let J11, Jfs, Jis be the positions in space of the j,~ centres of the rotations by - which the lamina can be brought from the first position to the second, from the second .li_s to the third, and soon.
- hiragana characters are positioned before katakana characters at the quaternary level, mimicking JIS sort order.
- katakana characters at the quaternary level, mimicking JIS sort order.
- I jis ' wish to good- ness he was heah now -- DEN what would he say!
- Their historic sense was very fully developed, and many priests and nobles maintained bia-ran jis (i.e.Advertisement