Jibrin sentence example
- Robinson with the modern Beit Jibrin.
- Beit Jibrin is in the centre of a district of great archaeological interest.
- The famous caves of Beit Jibrin honeycomb the hills all round.
- The first of these is the modern Beit Jibrin (see Eleutheropolis), the second is Tuffuh, near Hebron.
- Jerome describes Idumaea as extending from Beit Jibrin to Petra, and ascribes the great caves at the former place to cavedwellers like the aboriginal Horites.Advertisement
- He was even able to strike at the Philistines, and to rescue Keilah (south of Adullam and to the east of Beit Jibrin) from their attack The close of ver.
- Chair: Dr. Jibrin Ibrahim There was a recap of the previous day 's proceedings presented by CFCR Secretary, Mr. Otive Igbuzor.