Jgb sentence example
- Julianna Grimes Bottcher (JGB): I grew up in a small town in west Texas, and my dad and grandfather were both farmers.
- JGB: Although each day is a new adventure, every week begins the same: Monday morning meetings.
- JGB: I love cooking during the holidays because it is the one time of year where I take my time in the kitchen.
- JGB: I especially love to make tamales at Christmas and give them as gifts.
- JGB:I love to eat anything that's tasty and interesting.Advertisement
- JGB: I've always believed that handmade gifts are the most personal, and if it's edible, that's even better.
- JGB: I encourage you to do a trial run and a taste test.
- JGB: Cookies are traditional and a wonderful holiday gift, since they can be made ahead and usually freeze well.
- JGB: Santa probably gets his fill of milk and cookies, so I might leave him a slice of Herb-Crusted Standing Rib Roast with a glass of red wine.