Jett sentence example
- During his lifetime only his Jett de paume (1791) and Hymne sur les Suisses (1792) had been given to the world.
- More opportunities have opened up since she began playing Bella, including a role as Joan Jett in The Runaways, and the lead in the movie adaptation Snow White and the Huntsman.
- Jett Travolta, the 16 year old son of John Travolta and Kelly Preston, has passed away.
- John Travolta's family was vacationing in the Bahamas at the time of Jett's death.
- Jett Travolta was reportedly suffering from Kawasaki disease, a disease that affects the lymph nodes, skin and mouth.Advertisement
- Jett Travolta apparently had a history of seizures, but it is not yet known as to whether or not a seizure is what lead him to hit his head in the bathtub.
- The Travolta family remains in the Bahamas awaiting the results of Jett's autopsy, which is expected to be completed within the next week.
- Jett Travolta is survived by his parents, John Travolta and Kelly Preston and younger sister Ella.
- John Travolta is testifying, along with a reported 14 other witnesses, in the extortion case involving the death of his young son Jett.
- Kristen has many projects on the go including the third installment of the Twilight series, Eclipse, as well as the highly anticipated Joan Jett biopic, The Runaways, where she will play the legendary rocker.Advertisement
- The pair had two children; Jett, born in 1992, and Ella Bleu, born in 2000.
- Tragically, in 2009, Jett died in the Bahamas while the family was there for a vacation.
- It soon came to light that Jett had been autistic and suffered from seizures, which was the official cause of death.
- Though there were several lineup changes throughout the years, Sandy West and Joan Jett were with the band for its entire existence.
- The film starred Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett, and Dakota Fanning as vocalist Cheri Currie.Advertisement
- For the most dramatic of bangs, opt for Joan Jett inspired blunt and heavy fringe-style bangs.
- Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning star as Joan Jett and Cherrie Currie.
- Instantly transforming even the plainest footwear into something worthy of Joan Jett, studs shine for miles and exude wild, rocker chic.