Jether sentence example
- 5 The second element of the name Abiathar is connected with Jether or Jethro, the father-in-law of Moses, and even Ichabod (1 Sam.
- He was shut thi in the fortress of Varignano, and after endless discussions as to Au jether he should be tried or not, the question was settled by an To ii hetti amnesty.
- One fragmentary source alludes to a journey to the Midianite or Kenite father-in-law of Moses with the Ark (q.v.); another knows of its movements with David and the priest Abiathar (a name closely related to Jether or Jethro; cf.
- 17) with Jether (cp. Jethro) and Heber (cp. Kenites).
- JETHRO (or Jether, Exod.Advertisement