Jesper sentence example
- Another ecclesiastic, the bishop of Skara, Jesper Svedberg (1653-1735), wrote sacred verses, but is better remembered as the father of Swedenborg.
- The meeting is earmarked for the return of long-time injury absentee Jesper B. Jensen to further boost the Panthers ranks.
- And then back to Jesper's on news that there was a ' healthy ' population of rare malt whiskeys.
- His father, Dr Jesper Swedberg, subsequently professor of theology at Upsala and bishop of Skara, was a pious and learned man, who did not escape the charge of heterodoxy, seeing that he placed more emphasis on the cardinal virtues of faith, love and communion with God than on the current dogmas of the Lutheran Church.
- And then back to Jesper 's on news that there was a ' healthy ' population of rare malt whiskeys.Advertisement