Jeronimo sentence example
- Jeronimo Paulo, writing in 1491, says that glass vessels of various sorts were sent thence to many places, and even to Rome.
- Its formal, straight streets, crossing one another regularly at right angles, and its uniform, two-storeyed houses were built in imitation of the Dutch style, under the direction of Jeronimo, marquis de Grimaldi (1716-1788), ambassador of Charles III.
- A senate was organized in 1583, and in 1628 Jeronimo de Silveira became first royal governor of Macao.
- JERONIMO LOBO (1593-1678), Jesuit missionary, was born in Lisbon, and entered the Order of Jesus at the age of sixteen.
- and his brother Jeronimo Ribeiro.Advertisement
- Jeronimo ZURITA Y CASTRO (1512-1580), Spanish historian, was born at Saragossa, and studied at Alcal5.