Jergens sentence example
- This self tanning product review will discuss Jergens Natural Glow.
- Jergens also has a product called Natural Glow Face, a daily moisturizer designed for facial skin.
- Jergens Natural Glow is a daily moisturizer for your body that not only softens your skin, but also gradually develops a light, natural-looking tan without exposing yourself to the dangers of the sun.
- Jergens also markets a Natural Glow Firming product as well as a formula developed for your face.
- Jergens Natural glow products contain dihydroxyacetone, or DHA.Advertisement
- Jergens also uses a not so common ingredient: erythrulose.
- Orange is really not my color.I visited several message boards and looked at various web sites before deciding to try out the Jergens self tanning products.
- For more information on this and other Jergens products, visit their web site at Jergens.com.
- The shampoo and conditioner were created and marketed by the Andrew Jergens Company.
- In 1882 Andrew Jergens Sr. and Charles Geilfus started a small soap company.Advertisement
- Ten years later, Jergens was acquired by another company, the Kao Corporation that owns the Jergens name today.
- For unknown reasons, Jergens discontinued this popular shampoo in the early 1980s.
- Though it is not clear whether or not sagging sales or the need for a new and improved shampoo is the reason for Jergens' decision to stop making this product.
- Fortunately, Jergens sold the formula to this shampoo to Vibelle Manufacturing Corporation in the Philippines where it is made and sold.
- If there are no cracks or skin conditions like eczema to manage, try anything from Suave Hand and Body Lotion (there are several scents) for a couple of dollars to the Bath and Body Works selection to classic Jergens moisturizers.Advertisement