Jeremy bentham sentence example
- Atkinson, Jeremy Bentham (1905).
- From May 1820 till July 1821 Mill was in France in the family of Sir Samuel Bentham, brother of Jeremy Bentham.
- This tribunal realized an idea put forward by Jeremy Bentham towards the close of the 18th century, advocated by James Mill in the middle of the 19th century, and worked out later by Mr Dudley Field in America, by Dr Goldschmidt in Germany, and by Sir Edmund Hornby and Mr Leone Levi in England.
- It was revised and kept alive by Jeremy Bentham in his fanatical scheme for a "panopticon or inspection house," described as "a circular building, an iron cage glazed, a glass lantern as large as Ranelagh, with the cells on the outer circumference."
- In 1817 he came under the influence of David Ricardo, and through him of James Mill and Jeremy Bentham.Advertisement
- He was particularly fond of the English, and one of his early idols was Jeremy Bentham.
- They received the special condemnation of Jeremy Bentham.
- transcribes the manuscripts of Jeremy Bentham and gave private English and French classes.
- Between 1812 and 1822 Bello transcribes the manuscripts of Jeremy Bentham and gave private English and French classes.