Jenin sentence example
- It is a large triangle, having its corners at Jenin, Jebel et-Tur, and the outlet of the Wadi Mukatta`, by which last it communicates with the sea-coast.
- Haifa to Tiberias and to Jenin); but in this respect the northern province is far behind the southern.
- long from Jenin to the Nazareth hills, and its southern border is about 20 m.
- The principal places of importance in Lower Galilee are Nazareth (10,000 inhabitants), Sepphoris (now Seffuria), a large village standing above the Buttauf on the spurs of the southern hills, and Jenin (En Gannim), a flourishing village, with a palm garden (3000 inhabitants).
- Isn't this eerily reminiscent of the Jenin fraud?Advertisement
- Is n't this eerily reminiscent of the Jenin fraud?