Jehuda sentence example
- GAMALIEL III., son of Jehuda I.
- Akrish, Kol Mebasser (Constantinople, 1577), and often reprinted in editions of Jehuda hal-Levv's Kuzari.
- This title, a higher distinction than that of rabbi, is in tradition borne only by the descendants of Gamaliel I., the last being Gamaliel III., the son of Jehuda I.
- The Jehuda I.
- (So nearly Jehuda Halevi.) According to Averroes, reason suffices, and faith, with (what he considers) its dreams of immortality and the like, is useful only for the ignorant masses.Advertisement
- But this attitude, while not without parallels both earlier (Ghazali, Jehuda Halevi) and later (H.