Jeffersonville sentence example
- The old State Prison at Jeffersonville was at first conducted on the lease system, but public opinion compelled the abandonment of that system some years before the Civil War.
- The first American settlement was made at Clarksville, between the present cities of Jeffersonville and New Albany, at the Falls of the Ohio (opposite Louisville), in 1784.
- The city is served by the Baltimore & Ohio South-Western, the Chesapeake & Ohio, the Pittsburg, Cincinnati, Chicago & St Louis, the Louisville, Henderson & St Louis, the Illinois Central, the Chicago, Indiana & Louisville, the Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago & St Louis, the Southern and the Louisville & Nashville railways; by steamboat lines to Memphis, Cairo, Evansville, Cincinnati and Pittsburg; by an extensive system of inter-urban electric lines; and by ferries to Jeffersonville and New Albany, Indiana, two attractive residential suburbs.
- Jeffersonville Outlet Mall, which is part of the Prime Outlets family, is considered one of the premier shopping malls in Ohio.
- Prime Outlets is located in Jeffersonville, Ohio at 8000 Factory Shops Boulevard.Advertisement
- With over 100 outlet stores, restaurants and specialty shops, the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall is a local and regional treasure.
- The Jeffersonville Outlet is right at the epicenter of the tourism industry in western Ohio.
- If you're a money-saver, but you also like high-end fashions and top-quality gear, then the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall is the place for you, and at Prime Outlets, your selection is as huge as your savings.