Jcsm sentence example
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) publishes the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM), a peer-reviewed medical journal.
- The AASM publishes JCSM and works with the Sleep Research Society to publish SLEEP, an exclusively sleep and sleep disorder-focused publication.
- JCSM subscriptions are very reasonably priced at $50 for an individual and $105 for institutions.
- These prices include both the physical issues that JCSM publishes monthly as well as online access to PDF versions of all articles.
- JCSM does release brief summaries of each article, called "abstracts," on the website, but these include only brief information about study objectives, methods, and results.Advertisement
- If reading isn't your style, the monthly JCSM podcast features reviews of certain articles published that month, and is another great way to get a brief summary of some of the newest findings in sleep medicine.
- These podcasts are available for download on the JCSM homepage.
- CME evaluation forms are available on the JCSM website.
- JCSM accepts unsolicited manuscripts; however, they charge a $50 per page fee to help with the publishing costs.
- In addition, all rights to the work belong permanently to JCSM.Advertisement
- The JCSM website lists manuscript format requirements, styles for citation of sources, and general information for authors as they prepare to submit their work.
- Authors submit manuscripts to JCSM via an electronic file transfer system.
- The JCSM is an excellent resource for anyone interested in sleep or sleep disorders.