Jcrew sentence example
- Ever since the president's young daughters showed up at the Inauguration in high style, girls the world over have been trying to get their hands on JCrew Obama jackets.
- Both girls wore wool coats from JCrew's Crewcuts kids' line that were designed specifically for the First Family.
- There's good news and bad news for trendy tweens looking to get their hands on JCrew Obama Jackets.
- The good news is that JCrew plans to feature "modified versions" of the coats worn by Malia and Sasha on Inauguration Day in its fall 2009 Crewcuts collection.
- On that occasion Obama bragged that she purchased her reasonably priced yellow sweater, skirt and blouse ensemble from JCrew's website.Advertisement
- Michelle Obama turned to JCrew again for the Kids' Inaugural concert.
- That night the political fashionista donned an olive JCrew cardigan over a blue JCrew skirt and top.
- The First Lady also opted to integrate JCrew accessories on Inauguration Day.
- In addition to outfitting the First Daughters on Inauguration Day, JCrew also designed coats for Malia and Sasha to wear to the star-studded "We Are One" Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial.
- On that occasion both girls wore wool pique Herbie coats from JCrew's fall 2009 collection.Advertisement
- Look for versions of the Obama girls' JCrew Herbie coats online beginning August 2009.
- In terms of style, jackets are in the spotlight sometimes, such as the JCrew jackets worn by Obama's daughters at his inauguration.
- High end stores such as JCrew will carry white pants for more months out of the year, and wedding shops such as David's Bridal, will be able to order formal wear year round.
- Companies, such as Spyder, JCrew, Obermeyer Kids specialize in girls' winter garments that withstand extreme outdoor conditions, including frigid days on the sledding hill or snowball fights on the school playground.