Java-based sentence example
- Just like many other popular classic arcade games, the versions you find online will most likely be Flash- or Java-based for web browser usage.
- RuneScape was taken over in 2001 by Jagex Ltd. The game is Java-based, meaning that you don't have to download anything--you can run it straight from the official site.
- Darkfish.com hosts a small handful of free Java-based games.
- It's a fairly small installation file (less than 15 megabytes), but it is a bit of a shame that it is difficult to find a version that is simply a free online game, Java-based or otherwise.
- This is because you typically cannot install "outside" programs, other than Java-based cell phone games.Advertisement
- This is because Java-based applications can run on a huge variety of mobile devices, including most cell phones.
- Twaitter is a Java-based Twitter client that lets you schedule future tweets and keep track of them on their Tweet Calendar.
- As java-based websites become more robust, the various programming libraries and other parts of the server also need to be customized and tailored to the needs of the individual site.